Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012, here's to the end of the world.

Well, what a Christmas holiday, or rather lack of. I have worked in one way or another since Dec. 21st, and now, JAnuary 6th, I have the night off. I really shouldn't do anything, as 1) I have friends from Vancouver heading up tomorrow looking to party, and 2) my pops gets here on Sunday for a week, and I'll need some money for that. But hey, I'm not going to meet exciting people in my living room!
Weather wise, La Nina is taking her sweet time... Just like a woman, to think it's totally fine to show up late to the party. But, slowly and surely, we're getting the snow. About time too; if I don't get into the steep stuff soon, I'm liable to really hurt myself by skiing recklessly. Since Christmas, I've sustained a minor concussion, severe whiplash, and today I shoulder checked a tree. To cut a long story short, I need some fucking powder.
Let's see. WhistlerisAwesome.com was voted Whistler's Best Website of 2011... Oh! And I wrote a Top Ten Albums of 2011 for iPartyinWhistler.com so when that gets posted you should check that out. But I don't have it yet.

That's pretty much it.

Check out Freerice.com, and feed some people. While you learn new words. It's win win.

*Mic Drop*

No comments:

Post a Comment