Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm not dead!

My computer, however, is. Either I buy a new one, or buy the new pieces.
Anyway, much to say, and 34 minutes to say it. New job, new snow, new relations, new year! I left the club to bartend in the restaurant upstairs, owned by the same company. It is awesome. Amanda and I are no more, I am ok with it. She has stuff in life, and I am happy not owning stuff. Whistler and its inhabitants have just about finished the Christmas rush. Next up is the VANOC rush, then the Olympic Rush, followed by the Paralympic Rush and ending with the TWSSF, the Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival in April. I personally think that the Fest will be off the chain, as the Whistler scene will be fresh in everybody's mind. Plus, the local crowd will have the "We did it" factor going so they'll (we'll?) be wanting to rage it. Long story short: what has two thumbs and won't get a break from the insanity until May?


This guy!

Central America beckons.

New layout for the future blogs: in addition to the shit on my mind that I enjoy writing ever so much, I will be going all Perez Hilton on yo' asses with respects to the celeb spotting that will inevitably happen over the coming months. Why not eh? First up: Paris Hilton, yes THAT one. She was partying for hire allegedly. As the story goes, you pay her obscene amounts of cash so that you can be a somebody with her. Is this what the world is coming to? On a similar note, Tiger woods has been in a spot of bother recently (He sat on Santa's knee, and when he said Ho Ho Ho! Tiger said "Where Where Where?") Anyway, my point is this. He broke the previous record for the number of consecutive days a story has been covered on the front page of the New York Post. 20 days beat the previous story, which for those of you taking notes, was the World Trade Centre collapse... Again, really? I don't want to be a part of that society, thank you very much. Bring on the snow and the road closures from Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment